BIG! Natural 100 Million Year Old! Mosasaur JAW Fossil With TWO Teeth! 731gr
Hello, here is a BIG nice and 100% natural Mosasaurus Fossil JAW bone with TWO big fossil teeth! The Mosasaurus was a marine reptile predator that roamed the Earth's seas during the age of the dinosaurs. It was quarried in the Phosphate deposits of Khourigba, Morocco. This "rock" was a living animal during the late Cretaceous Era a CRAZY! 66 to 100 Million Years Ago. The overall jaw measures a nice! 14.0cm or 14 5/8" and the biggest tooth is around 5.05cm or 2" at their biggest and a used display STAND is included!
Please note that the teeth came out of the Earth separated from the jaw bone.... These are the buyers responsibility. Prior to returning the item, please contact within 48 hours of receiving item. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Rocks, Fossils & Minerals\Fossils\Vertebrates\Amphibian, Reptile & Dinosaur".gifts" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Featured Refinements: Dinosaur Tooth
- Mosasaur Fossil: Mosasaur Fossil Tooth
- Mosasaur Tooth: Mosasaur Fossil
- Fossil Tooth: Tooth Fossil
- Tooth Fossil: Fossil Tooth
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Morocco
- Dinosaur Fossil Tooth: Dinosaur Tooth
- Dinosaur: Dinosaur Fossil